Managed IT Support
Having the proper IT solutions in place allows your business to thrive. Working with the right partner for Managed IT Support Services ensures you can focus on the business and your clients while lowering costs and keeping your team productive.
But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place with fully Managed IT Support Services?
Managed IT Support Service Plans
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|24x7x365 Monitoring and Device Patch Management|
|Managed Antivirus and Web Filtering|
|Backup and Disaster Recovery w/Onsite and Remote Failover|
|Service Portal Access|
|Cloud Management (Office 365, Google, AWS, Azure)|
|Vendor Management and Documentation|
|Monthly System Health Reporting|
|Priority Support Access|
|Mobile Device Management and Security|
|Quarterly In Office Business Reviews|
|Client Documentation Portal Access|
|Guaranteed Support Response Times||SLA Driven||Fastest SLA Driven|
We can gauge the effectiveness of your IT infrastructure while planning for growth.
- Strategic Planning – Build out a roadmap of technology needs based on upcoming technology, current usage, and company growth anticipation.
- Quarterly Business Reviews – Scheduled face to face meetings to discuss service performed, quality metrics, and (most importantly) how your business is doing and how we can help.
- Project Management – Coordinate full project lifecycles for all needed changes. Your dedicated Project Manager will make sure that all IT projects are properly vetted, scoped, and executed.
- Cost Control – On your technology roadmap you’ll also find anticipated costs for the coming years. This includes licenses, hardware, projects, and more. We help you implement and manage your IT budget.
- Procedures and Policies – Our team of technology experts help build out your standard operating procedures all other IT related policies. Be it for compliance or simply our best practices, we ensure the proper structure is in place.
Most businesses can’t afford a full-time IT Manager let alone a vCIO (virtual Chief Information Officer). They miss out on the expertise that helps them navigate the solutions that will enable their team, properly budget and anticipate costs, and help navigate vendors and processes. That’s where we come in.
With our Managed IT Services offerings we include vCIO services. We provide quarterly business review, build out technology roadmaps and budgets, and provided recommendations and best practices. Our team leverages years of experience and expertise working with other firms in your industry to work as a strategic partner. Essentially, having a vCIO helps your business and staff be more efficient, save money, and save time.